Skins is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Skins from your computerATI
. You can find out more on ATI or check for application updates here
. Further information about Skins can be found at http://www.ati.com
. Usually the Skins program is installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during setup. CLI.exe is the Skins's main executable file and it occupies about 48.00 KB (49152 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Skins. They take an average of 3.95 MB (4145664
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (60.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (56.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- AtiCimUn.exe (136.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2009.0929.2222.38284
of Skins. Click on the links below for other Skins versions:
...click to view all...
Skins is an application offered by ATI. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Skins is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Skins with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Skins or simply click the Search field and type in "Skins". If it exists on your system the Skins program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Skins in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Skins, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Skins.
8. After removing Skins, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Skins that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Skins using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Skins by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that Skins by ATI is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Skins supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 12:08:30.613