You can find below details on how to remove vShare Helper for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall vShare Helper from your computervShare.com Co.,LTD
. You can read more on vShare.com Co.,LTD or check for application updates here
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\vShare Helper\vShare directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\vShare Helper\vShare\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall vShare Helper. vShare Helper's primary file takes about 2.28 MB (2387968 bytes) and is named vvClient.exe.
vShare Helper is comprised of the following executables which occupy 19.64 MB (20598875
bytes) on disk:
- bsdtar.exe (73.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (163.46 KB)
- vvClient.exe (2.28 MB)
- vvDownload.exe (595.00 KB)
- vShareHelper.exe (16.55 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of vShare Helper. Click on the links below for other vShare Helper versions:
...click to view all...
vShare Helper has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.The files below are left behind on your disk by vShare Helper's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\User Pinned\TaskBar\vShare Helper.lnk
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\vShare Helper
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\vShare Helper
vShare Helper is an application offered by vShare.com Co.,LTD. Frequently, users decide to erase this program. This is efortful because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to erase vShare Helper is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete vShare Helper from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find vShare Helper or simply click the Search feature and type in "vShare Helper". The vShare Helper program will be found automatically. When you click vShare Helper in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about vShare Helper, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove vShare Helper.
8. After uninstalling vShare Helper, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong vShare Helper which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing vShare Helper with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall vShare Helper by vShare.com Co.,LTD from your computer, nor are we saying that vShare Helper by vShare.com Co.,LTD is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall vShare Helper in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-02-05 02:03:05.060