You can find on this page details on how to uninstall vShare Helper for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall vShare Helper from your PCvShare.com Co.,LTD
. Check out here
for more information on vShare.com Co.,LTD. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\vShare Helper\vShare directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing vShare Helper is C:\Program Files (x86)\vShare Helper\vShare\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. vvClient.exe is the vShare Helper's primary executable file and it takes approximately 1.69 MB (1772032 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside vShare Helper. They take about 2.51 MB (2629711
bytes) on disk.
- bsdtar.exe (73.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (161.58 KB)
- vvClient.exe (1.69 MB)
- vvDownload.exe (602.50 KB)
The current page applies to vShare Helper version 18.104.22.168
alone. For more vShare Helper versions please click below:
...click to view all...
vShare Helper is an application offered by vShare.com Co.,LTD. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall vShare Helper is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall vShare Helper from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find vShare Helper or simply click the Search field and type in "vShare Helper". The vShare Helper application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select vShare Helper in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about vShare Helper, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove vShare Helper.
8. After uninstalling vShare Helper, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of vShare Helper that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling vShare Helper with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove vShare Helper by vShare.com Co.,LTD from your PC, we are not saying that vShare Helper by vShare.com Co.,LTD is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove vShare Helper supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 13:25:19.557