This page is about vShare Helper for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall vShare Helper from your systemvShare.com Co.,LTD
. You can find out more on vShare.com Co.,LTD or check for application updates here
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\vShare Helper\vShare folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. You can remove vShare Helper by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\vShare Helper\vShare\uninstall.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named vvClient.exe and occupies 1.67 MB (1755648 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with vShare Helper. They occupy about 2.50 MB (2616399
bytes) on disk.
- bsdtar.exe (73.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (161.58 KB)
- vvClient.exe (1.67 MB)
- vvDownload.exe (605.50 KB)
This data is about vShare Helper version 126.96.36.199
alone. You can find below info on other versions of vShare Helper:
...click to view all...
vShare Helper is a program offered by the software company vShare.com Co.,LTD. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to remove vShare Helper is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove vShare Helper from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate vShare Helper or simply click the Search feature and type in "vShare Helper". If it exists on your system the vShare Helper app will be found automatically. When you select vShare Helper in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding vShare Helper, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall vShare Helper.
8. After uninstalling vShare Helper, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong vShare Helper that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing vShare Helper with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall vShare Helper by vShare.com Co.,LTD from your computer, nor are we saying that vShare Helper by vShare.com Co.,LTD is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall vShare Helper in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-28 09:46:21.590