vShare Helper is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall vShare Helper from your systemvShare.com Co.,LTD
. Check out here
for more information on vShare.com Co.,LTD. Usually the vShare Helper application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\vShare Helper\vShare folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\vShare Helper\vShare\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall vShare Helper. The application's main executable file is titled vvClient.exe and occupies 1.84 MB (1933824 bytes).
The executables below are part of vShare Helper. They take an average of 2.65 MB (2778573
bytes) on disk.
- bsdtar.exe (73.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (163.45 KB)
- vvClient.exe (1.84 MB)
- vvDownload.exe (588.00 KB)
This info is about vShare Helper version 18.104.22.168
only. For other vShare Helper versions please click below:
...click to view all...
vShare Helper has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\vShare Helper
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\vShare Helper
vShare Helper is an application by the software company vShare.com Co.,LTD. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this program. This is efortful because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to uninstall vShare Helper is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase vShare Helper with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find vShare Helper or simply click the Search feature and type in "vShare Helper". If it is installed on your PC the vShare Helper application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select vShare Helper in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about vShare Helper, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove vShare Helper.
8. After uninstalling vShare Helper, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong vShare Helper which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing vShare Helper with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall vShare Helper by vShare.com Co.,LTD from your PC, nor are we saying that vShare Helper by vShare.com Co.,LTD is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall vShare Helper supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-14 16:53:17.193