You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove vShare Helper for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall vShare Helper from your PCvShare.com Co.,LTD
. You can find out more on vShare.com Co.,LTD or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\vShare Helper\vShare directory (same installation drive as Windows). vShare Helper's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\vShare Helper\vShare\uninstall.exe. vvClient.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.70 MB (1787392 bytes) on disk.
vShare Helper contains of the executables below. They take 2.51 MB (2630223
bytes) on disk.
- bsdtar.exe (73.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (161.58 KB)
- vvClient.exe (1.70 MB)
- vvDownload.exe (588.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of vShare Helper. For more vShare Helper versions please click below:
...click to view all...
vShare Helper is an application marketed by vShare.com Co.,LTD. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK approach to uninstall vShare Helper is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove vShare Helper with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate vShare Helper or simply click the Search feature and type in "vShare Helper". If it exists on your system the vShare Helper app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select vShare Helper in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about vShare Helper, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove vShare Helper.
8. After uninstalling vShare Helper, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of vShare Helper which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling vShare Helper using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove vShare Helper by vShare.com Co.,LTD from your PC, nor are we saying that vShare Helper by vShare.com Co.,LTD is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove vShare Helper supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-24 11:55:42.567