This page contains complete information on how to remove vShare Helper for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall vShare Helper from your systemvShare.com Co.,LTD
. Take a look here
where you can read more on vShare.com Co.,LTD. Usually the vShare Helper program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\vShare Helper\vShare folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove vShare Helper by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\vShare Helper\vShare\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named vvClient.exe and it has a size of 2.45 MB (2571264 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in vShare Helper. They take 3.25 MB (3409627
bytes) on disk.
- bsdtar.exe (73.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (159.71 KB)
- vvClient.exe (2.45 MB)
- vvDownload.exe (585.50 KB)
This page is about vShare Helper version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find below info on other releases of vShare Helper:
...click to view all...
vShare Helper has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\vShare Helper
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\vShare Helper
vShare Helper is a program marketed by vShare.com Co.,LTD. Sometimes, computer users try to erase it. This is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to erase vShare Helper is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove vShare Helper from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find vShare Helper or simply activate the Search feature and type in "vShare Helper". The vShare Helper app will be found automatically. After you select vShare Helper in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about vShare Helper, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall vShare Helper.
8. After removing vShare Helper, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong vShare Helper which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing vShare Helper using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove vShare Helper by vShare.com Co.,LTD from your computer, we are not saying that vShare Helper by vShare.com Co.,LTD is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove vShare Helper supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-21 04:58:50.223