vShare Helper is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall vShare Helper from your computervShare.com Co.,LTD
. More info about vShare.com Co.,LTD can be seen here
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\vShare Helper\vShare directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. You can uninstall vShare Helper by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\vShare Helper\vShare\uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. vvClient.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.68 MB (1762304 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of vShare Helper. They take an average of 2.50 MB (2623055
bytes) on disk.
- bsdtar.exe (73.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (161.58 KB)
- vvClient.exe (1.68 MB)
- vvDownload.exe (605.50 KB)
This data is about vShare Helper version 188.8.131.52
only. You can find below info on other application versions of vShare Helper:
...click to view all...
vShare Helper is an application released by vShare.com Co.,LTD. Sometimes, people want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to remove vShare Helper is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase vShare Helper from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find vShare Helper or simply activate the Search feature and type in "vShare Helper". If it is installed on your PC the vShare Helper application will be found very quickly. When you click vShare Helper in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about vShare Helper, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove vShare Helper.
8. After removing vShare Helper, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of vShare Helper that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling vShare Helper with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall vShare Helper by vShare.com Co.,LTD from your PC, we are not saying that vShare Helper by vShare.com Co.,LTD is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall vShare Helper supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-26 14:24:09.520