vShare Helper is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall vShare Helper from your systemvShare.com Co.,LTD
. More information on vShare.com Co.,LTD can be found here
. vShare Helper is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\vShare Helper\vShare folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. vShare Helper's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\vShare Helper\vShare\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 1.69 MB (1776128 bytes) on disk and is titled vvClient.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with vShare Helper. They occupy about 2.50 MB (2618959
bytes) on disk.
- bsdtar.exe (73.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (161.58 KB)
- vvClient.exe (1.69 MB)
- vvDownload.exe (588.00 KB)
The current web page applies to vShare Helper version 188.8.131.52
alone. Click on the links below for other vShare Helper versions:
...click to view all...
vShare Helper is an application released by the software company vShare.com Co.,LTD. Frequently, users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall vShare Helper is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall vShare Helper from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate vShare Helper or simply click the Search field and type in "vShare Helper". If it is installed on your PC the vShare Helper application will be found automatically. After you click vShare Helper in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about vShare Helper, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall vShare Helper.
8. After uninstalling vShare Helper, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of vShare Helper which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing vShare Helper using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove vShare Helper by vShare.com Co.,LTD from your PC, nor are we saying that vShare Helper by vShare.com Co.,LTD is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove vShare Helper in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-10 05:15:23.343