vShare Helper is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall vShare Helper from your computervShare.com Co.,LTD
. Go over here
where you can read more on vShare.com Co.,LTD. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\vShare Helper\vShare directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\vShare Helper\vShare\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove vShare Helper. The program's main executable file occupies 1.69 MB (1774592 bytes) on disk and is titled vvClient.exe.
vShare Helper installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.50 MB (2617423
bytes) on disk.
- bsdtar.exe (73.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (161.58 KB)
- vvClient.exe (1.69 MB)
- vvDownload.exe (588.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of vShare Helper. You can find below a few links to other vShare Helper releases:
...click to view all...
vShare Helper is an application marketed by vShare.com Co.,LTD. Sometimes, people decide to erase it. This can be efortful because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK action to erase vShare Helper is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove vShare Helper from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find vShare Helper or simply activate the Search field and type in "vShare Helper". The vShare Helper program will be found very quickly. After you select vShare Helper in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding vShare Helper, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall vShare Helper.
8. After uninstalling vShare Helper, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of vShare Helper that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling vShare Helper using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall vShare Helper by vShare.com Co.,LTD from your PC, we are not saying that vShare Helper by vShare.com Co.,LTD is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall vShare Helper in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 02:39:16.443