vShare Helper is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall vShare Helper from your systemvShare.com Co.,LTD
. Further information on vShare.com Co.,LTD can be seen here
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\vShare Helper\vShare directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for vShare Helper is C:\Program Files (x86)\vShare Helper\vShare\uninstall.exe. vvClient.exe is the vShare Helper's main executable file and it takes around 1.71 MB (1788416 bytes) on disk.
vShare Helper is composed of the following executables which take 2.51 MB (2633242
bytes) on disk:
- bsdtar.exe (73.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (163.53 KB)
- vvClient.exe (1.71 MB)
- vvDownload.exe (588.00 KB)
The current web page applies to vShare Helper version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find below info on other versions of vShare Helper:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are shown below.Generally, the following files are left on disk:
Frequently the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\UserNames\Mounir\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\UserName Pinned\TaskBar\vShare Helper.lnk
- HKEY_CURRENT_UserName\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\vShare Helper
- HKEY_CURRENT_UserName\Software\vShare Helper
vShare Helper is a program released by vShare.com Co.,LTD. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to uninstall vShare Helper is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase vShare Helper from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate vShare Helper or simply click the Search field and type in "vShare Helper". The vShare Helper program will be found very quickly. When you click vShare Helper in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about vShare Helper, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove vShare Helper.
8. After removing vShare Helper, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of vShare Helper which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing vShare Helper with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove vShare Helper by vShare.com Co.,LTD from your computer, we are not saying that vShare Helper by vShare.com Co.,LTD is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove vShare Helper supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-07 02:23:09.913