This web page contains detailed information on how to remove vShare Helper for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall vShare Helper from your PCvShare.com Co.,LTD
. You can read more on vShare.com Co.,LTD or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\vShare Helper\vShare directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\vShare Helper\vShare\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall vShare Helper. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.70 MB (1778688 bytes) on disk and is called vvClient.exe.
vShare Helper is comprised of the following executables which take 2.50 MB (2621519
bytes) on disk:
- bsdtar.exe (73.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (161.58 KB)
- vvClient.exe (1.70 MB)
- vvDownload.exe (588.00 KB)
The current web page applies to vShare Helper version 188.8.131.52
only. You can find here a few links to other vShare Helper versions:
...click to view all...
vShare Helper is a program by vShare.com Co.,LTD. Sometimes, users want to erase this application. This can be difficult because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY procedure to erase vShare Helper is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase vShare Helper from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find vShare Helper or simply click the Search feature and type in "vShare Helper". If it is installed on your PC the vShare Helper program will be found automatically. After you select vShare Helper in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about vShare Helper, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove vShare Helper.
8. After uninstalling vShare Helper, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of vShare Helper which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing vShare Helper using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove vShare Helper by vShare.com Co.,LTD from your PC, nor are we saying that vShare Helper by vShare.com Co.,LTD is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove vShare Helper supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-08 20:52:20.370