This web page contains thorough information on how to remove vShare Helper for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall vShare Helper from your systemvShare.com Co.,LTD
. Open here
for more info on vShare.com Co.,LTD. vShare Helper is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\vShare Helper\vShare directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\vShare Helper\vShare\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall vShare Helper. vvClient.exe is the vShare Helper's main executable file and it takes approximately 2.08 MB (2183168 bytes) on disk.
vShare Helper is composed of the following executables which occupy 2.89 MB (3035040
bytes) on disk:
- bsdtar.exe (73.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (163.41 KB)
- vvClient.exe (2.08 MB)
- vvDownload.exe (595.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of vShare Helper. You can find below a few links to other vShare Helper releases:
...click to view all...
Numerous files, folders and registry entries can be left behind when you want to remove vShare Helper from your computer.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\vShare Helper
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\vShare Helper
vShare Helper is an application marketed by the software company vShare.com Co.,LTD. Some people want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase vShare Helper is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove vShare Helper with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find vShare Helper or simply click the Search field and type in "vShare Helper". The vShare Helper application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select vShare Helper in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding vShare Helper, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall vShare Helper.
8. After uninstalling vShare Helper, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong vShare Helper which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling vShare Helper using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove vShare Helper by vShare.com Co.,LTD from your computer, nor are we saying that vShare Helper by vShare.com Co.,LTD is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove vShare Helper supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-09 01:09:12.747