You can find below details on how to remove vShare Helper for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall vShare Helper from your systemvShare.com Co.,LTD
. You can read more on vShare.com Co.,LTD or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\vShare Helper\vShare folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\vShare Helper\vShare\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove vShare Helper. The application's main executable file is labeled vvClient.exe and it has a size of 2.45 MB (2573312 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in vShare Helper. They take 3.25 MB (3411640
bytes) on disk.
- bsdtar.exe (73.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (159.68 KB)
- vvClient.exe (2.45 MB)
- vvDownload.exe (585.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of vShare Helper. You can find below info on other releases of vShare Helper:
...click to view all...
vShare Helper has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Many times the following registry data will not be removed:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\vShare Helper
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\vShare Helper
vShare Helper is an application offered by the software company vShare.com Co.,LTD. Some people try to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because doing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to uninstall vShare Helper is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove vShare Helper from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find vShare Helper or simply click the Search feature and type in "vShare Helper". If it is installed on your PC the vShare Helper application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select vShare Helper in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding vShare Helper, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall vShare Helper.
8. After uninstalling vShare Helper, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong vShare Helper which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling vShare Helper with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove vShare Helper by vShare.com Co.,LTD from your computer, nor are we saying that vShare Helper by vShare.com Co.,LTD is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove vShare Helper supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-06-08 20:59:14.877