This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall vShare Helper for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall vShare Helper from your computervShare.com Co.,LTD
. Take a look here
for more information on vShare.com Co.,LTD. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\vShare Helper\vShare directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling vShare Helper is C:\Program Files (x86)\vShare Helper\vShare\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. vvClient.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 2.45 MB (2570240 bytes) on disk.
vShare Helper installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 21.07 MB (22095352
bytes) on disk.
- bsdtar.exe (73.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (159.61 KB)
- vvClient.exe (2.45 MB)
- vvDownload.exe (585.50 KB)
- vShareHelper.exe (17.82 MB)
This web page is about vShare Helper version 188.8.131.52
only. You can find here a few links to other vShare Helper releases:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall vShare Helper you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Frequently the following registry keys will not be removed:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\vShare Helper
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\vShare Helper
vShare Helper is a program offered by vShare.com Co.,LTD. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall vShare Helper is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove vShare Helper with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate vShare Helper or simply activate the Search feature and type in "vShare Helper". If it is installed on your PC the vShare Helper app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click vShare Helper in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about vShare Helper, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove vShare Helper.
8. After uninstalling vShare Helper, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of vShare Helper which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling vShare Helper with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove vShare Helper by vShare.com Co.,LTD from your PC, nor are we saying that vShare Helper by vShare.com Co.,LTD is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove vShare Helper in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-13 21:29:32.360