vShare Helper is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall vShare Helper from your systemvShare.com Co.,LTD
. Open here
where you can find out more on vShare.com Co.,LTD. vShare Helper is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\vShare Helper\vShare folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\vShare Helper\vShare\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall vShare Helper. The program's main executable file occupies 1.68 MB (1760256 bytes) on disk and is named vvClient.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with vShare Helper. They occupy about 13.24 MB (13881504
bytes) on disk.
- bsdtar.exe (73.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (161.58 KB)
- vvClient.exe (1.68 MB)
- vvDownload.exe (605.50 KB)
- vShareHelper.exe (10.74 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of vShare Helper. For more vShare Helper versions please click below:
...click to view all...
vShare Helper is an application offered by the software company vShare.com Co.,LTD. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this program. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall vShare Helper is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase vShare Helper from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate vShare Helper or simply activate the Search feature and type in "vShare Helper". The vShare Helper program will be found automatically. After you click vShare Helper in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding vShare Helper, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove vShare Helper.
8. After uninstalling vShare Helper, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of vShare Helper which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing vShare Helper with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove vShare Helper by vShare.com Co.,LTD from your computer, nor are we saying that vShare Helper by vShare.com Co.,LTD is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove vShare Helper supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-29 16:16:32.070