This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall vShare Helper for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall vShare Helper from your systemvShare.com Co.,LTD
. More data about vShare.com Co.,LTD can be read here
. Usually the vShare Helper program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\vShare Helper\vShare folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove vShare Helper by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\vShare Helper\vShare\uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 1.94 MB (2034688 bytes) on disk and is called vvClient.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in vShare Helper. They take 2.75 MB (2882936
bytes) on disk.
- bsdtar.exe (73.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (163.37 KB)
- vvClient.exe (1.94 MB)
- vvDownload.exe (591.50 KB)
The current web page applies to vShare Helper version 184.108.40.206
alone. Click on the links below for other vShare Helper versions:
...click to view all...
Several files, folders and Windows registry data will not be uninstalled when you want to remove vShare Helper from your computer.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\vShare Helper
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\vShare Helper
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\vShare Helper\vShare\vvClient.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\vShare Helper\vShare\vvClient.exe.FriendlyAppName
vShare Helper is a program by the software company vShare.com Co.,LTD. Some computer users choose to erase this program. This is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to erase vShare Helper is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove vShare Helper using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate vShare Helper or simply activate the Search feature and type in "vShare Helper". The vShare Helper program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select vShare Helper in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding vShare Helper, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove vShare Helper.
8. After removing vShare Helper, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong vShare Helper which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling vShare Helper using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall vShare Helper by vShare.com Co.,LTD from your computer, we are not saying that vShare Helper by vShare.com Co.,LTD is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall vShare Helper in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-02 18:53:34.887