vShare Helper is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall vShare Helper from your systemvShare.com Co.,LTD
. Open here
where you can get more info on vShare.com Co.,LTD. vShare Helper is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\vShare Helper\vShare directory, depending on the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for vShare Helper is C:\Program Files (x86)\vShare Helper\vShare\uninstall.exe. vShare Helper's primary file takes about 2.45 MB (2573312 bytes) and is named vvClient.exe.
The following executables are contained in vShare Helper. They occupy 3.25 MB (3411640
bytes) on disk.
- bsdtar.exe (73.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (159.68 KB)
- vvClient.exe (2.45 MB)
- vvDownload.exe (585.50 KB)
The current page applies to vShare Helper version 220.127.116.11
alone. You can find below a few links to other vShare Helper versions:
...click to view all...
Many files, folders and registry data will not be deleted when you are trying to remove vShare Helper from your computer.Registry keys:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\vShare Helper
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\vShare Helper
vShare Helper is an application marketed by vShare.com Co.,LTD. Frequently, users decide to remove this program. This can be hard because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to remove vShare Helper is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete vShare Helper from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate vShare Helper or simply activate the Search field and type in "vShare Helper". The vShare Helper app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click vShare Helper in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding vShare Helper, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove vShare Helper.
8. After removing vShare Helper, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of vShare Helper that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing vShare Helper with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall vShare Helper by vShare.com Co.,LTD from your computer, we are not saying that vShare Helper by vShare.com Co.,LTD is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall vShare Helper supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-06-30 06:54:51.523