You can find on this page details on how to uninstall vShare Helper for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall vShare Helper from your computervShare.com Co.,LTD
. Open here
where you can find out more on vShare.com Co.,LTD. vShare Helper is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\vShare Helper\vShare folder, regulated by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\vShare Helper\vShare\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove vShare Helper. vvClient.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.67 MB (1755648 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in vShare Helper. They occupy 2.50 MB (2616961
bytes) on disk.
- bsdtar.exe (73.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (162.13 KB)
- vvClient.exe (1.67 MB)
- vvDownload.exe (605.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of vShare Helper. You can find here a few links to other vShare Helper versions:
...click to view all...
vShare Helper is a program released by the software company vShare.com Co.,LTD. Frequently, people try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase vShare Helper is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall vShare Helper from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate vShare Helper or simply click the Search feature and type in "vShare Helper". If it exists on your system the vShare Helper app will be found very quickly. After you select vShare Helper in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about vShare Helper, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove vShare Helper.
8. After uninstalling vShare Helper, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong vShare Helper that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing vShare Helper with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove vShare Helper by vShare.com Co.,LTD from your computer, we are not saying that vShare Helper by vShare.com Co.,LTD is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove vShare Helper supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 22:39:15.033