This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall vShare Helper for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall vShare Helper from your computervShare.com Co.,LTD
. Open here
for more information on vShare.com Co.,LTD. vShare Helper is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\vShare Helper\vShare directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling vShare Helper is C:\Program Files\vShare Helper\vShare\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. vShare Helper's primary file takes about 2.45 MB (2571264 bytes) and is called vvClient.exe.
vShare Helper installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.25 MB (3409571
bytes) on disk.
- bsdtar.exe (73.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (159.66 KB)
- vvClient.exe (2.45 MB)
- vvDownload.exe (585.50 KB)
This info is about vShare Helper version 126.96.36.199
alone. You can find below a few links to other vShare Helper releases:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.Frequently the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\vShare Helper
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\vShare Helper
vShare Helper is a program by the software company vShare.com Co.,LTD. Sometimes, people want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY solution to erase vShare Helper is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove vShare Helper with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate vShare Helper or simply activate the Search field and type in "vShare Helper". If it exists on your system the vShare Helper app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click vShare Helper in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding vShare Helper, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall vShare Helper.
8. After uninstalling vShare Helper, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of vShare Helper which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing vShare Helper with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall vShare Helper by vShare.com Co.,LTD from your PC, we are not saying that vShare Helper by vShare.com Co.,LTD is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall vShare Helper in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-07-22 19:18:35.303