vShare Helper is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall vShare Helper from your PCvShare.com Co.,LTD
. More data about vShare.com Co.,LTD can be seen here
. vShare Helper is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\vShare Helper\vShare folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling vShare Helper is C:\Program Files (x86)\vShare Helper\vShare\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. vvClient.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.68 MB (1760768 bytes) on disk.
vShare Helper contains of the executables below. They take 2.50 MB (2621519
bytes) on disk.
- bsdtar.exe (73.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (161.58 KB)
- vvClient.exe (1.68 MB)
- vvDownload.exe (605.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of vShare Helper. You can find here a few links to other vShare Helper releases:
...click to view all...
vShare Helper is a program marketed by vShare.com Co.,LTD. Frequently, computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase vShare Helper is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete vShare Helper from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate vShare Helper or simply click the Search field and type in "vShare Helper". The vShare Helper application will be found automatically. When you click vShare Helper in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding vShare Helper, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove vShare Helper.
8. After removing vShare Helper, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong vShare Helper which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling vShare Helper using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall vShare Helper by vShare.com Co.,LTD from your computer, nor are we saying that vShare Helper by vShare.com Co.,LTD is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall vShare Helper in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-23 07:46:45.983