This info is about vShare Helper for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall vShare Helper from your PCvShare.com Co.,LTD
. You can find out more on vShare.com Co.,LTD or check for application updates here
. vShare Helper is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\vShare Helper\vShare folder, depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\vShare Helper\vShare\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall vShare Helper. vvClient.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.68 MB (1764352 bytes) on disk.
vShare Helper is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.50 MB (2625103
bytes) on disk:
- bsdtar.exe (73.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (161.58 KB)
- vvClient.exe (1.68 MB)
- vvDownload.exe (605.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of vShare Helper. You can find here a few links to other vShare Helper releases:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove vShare Helper.Registry keys:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\vShare Helper
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\vShare Helper
vShare Helper is an application by the software company vShare.com Co.,LTD. Some people choose to erase it. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to erase vShare Helper is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall vShare Helper from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate vShare Helper or simply activate the Search feature and type in "vShare Helper". The vShare Helper application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click vShare Helper in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding vShare Helper, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall vShare Helper.
8. After removing vShare Helper, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong vShare Helper that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling vShare Helper with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove vShare Helper by vShare.com Co.,LTD from your computer, nor are we saying that vShare Helper by vShare.com Co.,LTD is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove vShare Helper in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 20:05:03.563