This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall vShare Helper for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall vShare Helper from your PCvShare.com Co.,LTD
. You can find out more on vShare.com Co.,LTD or check for application updates here
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\vShare Helper\vShare directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall vShare Helper by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\vShare Helper\vShare\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. vvClient.exe is the vShare Helper's primary executable file and it occupies circa 2.43 MB (2547200 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with vShare Helper. They take about 20.98 MB (22002083
bytes) on disk.
- bsdtar.exe (73.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (159.73 KB)
- vvClient.exe (2.43 MB)
- vvDownload.exe (585.50 KB)
- vShareHelper.exe (17.75 MB)
This page is about vShare Helper version 126.96.36.199
alone. Click on the links below for other vShare Helper versions:
...click to view all...
Some files, folders and Windows registry data can not be uninstalled when you remove vShare Helper from your computer.Registry that is not removed:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\vShare Helper
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\vShare Helper
vShare Helper is a program by vShare.com Co.,LTD. Sometimes, users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to erase vShare Helper is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase vShare Helper using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find vShare Helper or simply activate the Search feature and type in "vShare Helper". If it is installed on your PC the vShare Helper application will be found automatically. After you click vShare Helper in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding vShare Helper, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove vShare Helper.
8. After removing vShare Helper, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of vShare Helper that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing vShare Helper with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove vShare Helper by vShare.com Co.,LTD from your computer, we are not saying that vShare Helper by vShare.com Co.,LTD is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove vShare Helper in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-04-27 18:04:26.923