This info is about vShare Helper for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall vShare Helper from your PCvShare.com Co.,LTD
. You can read more on vShare.com Co.,LTD or check for application updates here
. vShare Helper is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\vShare Helper\vShare folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. You can uninstall vShare Helper by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\vShare Helper\vShare\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. vShare Helper's primary file takes around 73.50 KB (75264 bytes) and is named bsdtar.exe.
vShare Helper contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.64 MB (2769227
bytes) on disk.
- bsdtar.exe (73.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (156.32 KB)
- vvClient.exe (1.84 MB)
- vvDownload.exe (588.00 KB)
This info is about vShare Helper version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find here a few links to other vShare Helper releases:
...click to view all...
vShare Helper is a program by the software company vShare.com Co.,LTD. Frequently, people decide to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to erase vShare Helper is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase vShare Helper from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find vShare Helper or simply click the Search field and type in "vShare Helper". The vShare Helper program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select vShare Helper in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about vShare Helper, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall vShare Helper.
8. After removing vShare Helper, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of vShare Helper that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing vShare Helper with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove vShare Helper by vShare.com Co.,LTD from your computer, we are not saying that vShare Helper by vShare.com Co.,LTD is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove vShare Helper in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-30 12:28:45.570