vShare Helper is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall vShare Helper from your PCvShare.com Co.,LTD
. More information about vShare.com Co.,LTD can be found here
. Usually the vShare Helper application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\vShare Helper\vShare folder, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for vShare Helper is C:\Program Files (x86)\vShare Helper\vShare\uninstall.exe. vvClient.exe is the vShare Helper's main executable file and it takes close to 1.68 MB (1760256 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside vShare Helper. They take about 2.50 MB (2621007
bytes) on disk.
- bsdtar.exe (73.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (161.58 KB)
- vvClient.exe (1.68 MB)
- vvDownload.exe (605.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of vShare Helper. You can find below info on other releases of vShare Helper:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall vShare Helper you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories found on disk:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\vShare Helper
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\vShare Helper\vShare\vvClient.exe
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\vShare Helper.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\vShare Helper\More help.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\vShare Helper\Uninstall.lnk
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\vShare Helper
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\vShare Helper
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\vShare Helper\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\vShare Helper\DisplayName
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\vShare Helper\UninstallString
vShare Helper is an application by vShare.com Co.,LTD. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall vShare Helper is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete vShare Helper from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate vShare Helper or simply activate the Search field and type in "vShare Helper". If it is installed on your PC the vShare Helper application will be found automatically. After you click vShare Helper in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about vShare Helper, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove vShare Helper.
8. After uninstalling vShare Helper, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong vShare Helper that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing vShare Helper using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall vShare Helper by vShare.com Co.,LTD from your PC, we are not saying that vShare Helper by vShare.com Co.,LTD is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall vShare Helper in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-15 11:10:58.393