This web page contains thorough information on how to remove vShare Helper for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall vShare Helper from your computervShare.com Co.,LTD
. More data about vShare.com Co.,LTD can be seen here
. Usually the vShare Helper application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\vShare Helper\vShare folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\vShare Helper\vShare\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove vShare Helper. vShare Helper's main file takes around 1.71 MB (1788416 bytes) and is called vvClient.exe.
vShare Helper contains of the executables below. They take 13.31 MB (13961706
bytes) on disk.
- bsdtar.exe (73.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (161.58 KB)
- vvClient.exe (1.71 MB)
- vvDownload.exe (588.00 KB)
- vShareHelper.exe (10.81 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of vShare Helper. Click on the links below for other vShare Helper versions:
...click to view all...
vShare Helper is an application released by the software company vShare.com Co.,LTD. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to erase vShare Helper is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase vShare Helper from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate vShare Helper or simply activate the Search field and type in "vShare Helper". The vShare Helper app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select vShare Helper in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about vShare Helper, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall vShare Helper.
8. After uninstalling vShare Helper, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of vShare Helper which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing vShare Helper using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove vShare Helper by vShare.com Co.,LTD from your computer, nor are we saying that vShare Helper by vShare.com Co.,LTD is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove vShare Helper in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-27 14:46:30.023