This info is about vShare Helper for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall vShare Helper from your computervShare.com Co.,LTD
. Further information on vShare.com Co.,LTD can be found here
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\vShare Helper\vShare directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall vShare Helper by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\vShare Helper\vShare\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called vvClient.exe and occupies 2.43 MB (2552832 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside vShare Helper. They take about 3.23 MB (3391120
bytes) on disk.
- bsdtar.exe (73.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (159.64 KB)
- vvClient.exe (2.43 MB)
- vvDownload.exe (585.50 KB)
The current web page applies to vShare Helper version 184.108.40.206
alone. For other vShare Helper versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall vShare Helper you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Additional registry values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\vShare Helper
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\vShare Helper
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\vShare Helper\vShare\vvClient.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\vShare Helper\vShare\vvClient.exe.FriendlyAppName
vShare Helper is a program by vShare.com Co.,LTD. Some people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to erase vShare Helper is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove vShare Helper with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate vShare Helper or simply activate the Search field and type in "vShare Helper". If it exists on your system the vShare Helper program will be found automatically. When you click vShare Helper in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding vShare Helper, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall vShare Helper.
8. After removing vShare Helper, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of vShare Helper that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing vShare Helper using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove vShare Helper by vShare.com Co.,LTD from your computer, we are not saying that vShare Helper by vShare.com Co.,LTD is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove vShare Helper supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-03 13:36:16.220