This info is about vShare Helper for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall vShare Helper from your computervShare.com Co.,LTD
. You can find out more on vShare.com Co.,LTD or check for application updates here
. Usually the vShare Helper program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\vShare Helper\vShare directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove vShare Helper by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\vShare Helper\vShare\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. vvClient.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.68 MB (1759232 bytes) on disk.
vShare Helper installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.50 MB (2619983
bytes) on disk.
- bsdtar.exe (73.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (161.58 KB)
- vvClient.exe (1.68 MB)
- vvDownload.exe (605.50 KB)
The current web page applies to vShare Helper version 18.104.22.168
only. For more vShare Helper versions please click below:
...click to view all...
vShare Helper is an application marketed by vShare.com Co.,LTD. Some computer users choose to remove it. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove vShare Helper is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall vShare Helper from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate vShare Helper or simply click the Search field and type in "vShare Helper". If it is installed on your PC the vShare Helper application will be found automatically. When you click vShare Helper in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding vShare Helper, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove vShare Helper.
8. After uninstalling vShare Helper, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of vShare Helper that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling vShare Helper with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove vShare Helper by vShare.com Co.,LTD from your PC, nor are we saying that vShare Helper by vShare.com Co.,LTD is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove vShare Helper supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-23 23:07:30.673