vShare Helper is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall vShare Helper from your PCvShare.com Co.,LTD
. Further information on vShare.com Co.,LTD can be seen here
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\vShare Helper\vShare directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. You can remove vShare Helper by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\vShare Helper\vShare\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named vvClient.exe and it has a size of 1.67 MB (1756160 bytes).
vShare Helper is comprised of the following executables which take 2.50 MB (2616911
bytes) on disk:
- bsdtar.exe (73.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (161.58 KB)
- vvClient.exe (1.67 MB)
- vvDownload.exe (605.50 KB)
The current page applies to vShare Helper version 184.108.40.206
only. For other vShare Helper versions please click below:
...click to view all...
vShare Helper is an application released by vShare.com Co.,LTD. Some users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to uninstall vShare Helper is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete vShare Helper from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate vShare Helper or simply click the Search feature and type in "vShare Helper". If it is installed on your PC the vShare Helper application will be found very quickly. After you click vShare Helper in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about vShare Helper, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove vShare Helper.
8. After removing vShare Helper, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong vShare Helper which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing vShare Helper using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove vShare Helper by vShare.com Co.,LTD from your PC, nor are we saying that vShare Helper by vShare.com Co.,LTD is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove vShare Helper in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-08 12:34:05.537