vShare Helper is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall vShare Helper from your PCvShare.com Co.,LTD
. More information about vShare.com Co.,LTD can be found here
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\vShare Helper\vShare folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\vShare Helper\vShare\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove vShare Helper. The program's main executable file is labeled vvClient.exe and it has a size of 2.35 MB (2467328 bytes).
The executables below are part of vShare Helper. They occupy an average of 20.01 MB (20982842
bytes) on disk.
- bsdtar.exe (73.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (163.38 KB)
- vvClient.exe (2.35 MB)
- vvDownload.exe (595.00 KB)
- vShareHelper.exe (16.85 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of vShare Helper. Click on the links below for other vShare Helper versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\vShare Helper
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\vShare Helper
vShare Helper is a program marketed by vShare.com Co.,LTD. Frequently, people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to erase vShare Helper is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase vShare Helper from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find vShare Helper or simply activate the Search feature and type in "vShare Helper". The vShare Helper program will be found very quickly. When you select vShare Helper in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding vShare Helper, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall vShare Helper.
8. After uninstalling vShare Helper, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong vShare Helper that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling vShare Helper using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove vShare Helper by vShare.com Co.,LTD from your computer, we are not saying that vShare Helper by vShare.com Co.,LTD is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove vShare Helper in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-05 14:28:55.690