This web page contains thorough information on how to remove vShare Helper for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall vShare Helper from your PCvShare.com Co.,LTD
. Check out here
for more details on vShare.com Co.,LTD. vShare Helper is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\vShare Helper\vShare folder, depending on the user's option. You can remove vShare Helper by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\vShare Helper\vShare\uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled vvClient.exe and occupies 2.21 MB (2313216 bytes).
vShare Helper is composed of the following executables which occupy 19.54 MB (20487588
bytes) on disk:
- bsdtar.exe (73.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (163.37 KB)
- vvClient.exe (2.21 MB)
- vvDownload.exe (595.00 KB)
- vShareHelper.exe (16.52 MB)
The current page applies to vShare Helper version 22.214.171.124
only. For other vShare Helper versions please click below:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall vShare Helper you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\vShare Helper
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\vShare Helper
vShare Helper is a program offered by the software company vShare.com Co.,LTD. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall vShare Helper is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove vShare Helper with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate vShare Helper or simply click the Search feature and type in "vShare Helper". If it exists on your system the vShare Helper app will be found very quickly. After you select vShare Helper in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about vShare Helper, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall vShare Helper.
8. After removing vShare Helper, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong vShare Helper which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing vShare Helper using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall vShare Helper by vShare.com Co.,LTD from your PC, we are not saying that vShare Helper by vShare.com Co.,LTD is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall vShare Helper supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-01-08 21:59:23.513