This page contains thorough information on how to remove vShare Helper for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall vShare Helper from your computervShare.com Co.,LTD
. Open here
for more details on vShare.com Co.,LTD. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\vShare Helper\vShare folder (same installation drive as Windows). vShare Helper's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\vShare Helper\vShare\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.67 MB (1756160 bytes) on disk and is labeled vvClient.exe.
vShare Helper is composed of the following executables which occupy 2.64 MB (2772559
bytes) on disk:
- bsdtar.exe (145.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (241.58 KB)
- vvClient.exe (1.67 MB)
- vvDownload.exe (605.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of vShare Helper. You can find here a few links to other vShare Helper releases:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling vShare Helper we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\vShare Helper
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\vShare Helper
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\vShare Helper\vShare\vvClient.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\vShare Helper\vShare\vvClient.exe.FriendlyAppName
vShare Helper is a program released by vShare.com Co.,LTD. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because doing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall vShare Helper is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove vShare Helper from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate vShare Helper or simply activate the Search feature and type in "vShare Helper". If it exists on your system the vShare Helper app will be found very quickly. When you click vShare Helper in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about vShare Helper, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove vShare Helper.
8. After removing vShare Helper, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong vShare Helper which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing vShare Helper using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove vShare Helper by vShare.com Co.,LTD from your PC, we are not saying that vShare Helper by vShare.com Co.,LTD is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove vShare Helper in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 23:03:00.600