You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall vShare Helper for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall vShare Helper from your computervShare.com Co.,LTD
. Further information on vShare.com Co.,LTD can be seen here
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\vShare Helper\vShare directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove vShare Helper by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\vShare Helper\vShare\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. vvClient.exe is the vShare Helper's primary executable file and it takes close to 2.00 MB (2102272 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside vShare Helper. They occupy about 2.81 MB (2950578
bytes) on disk.
- bsdtar.exe (73.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (163.42 KB)
- vvClient.exe (2.00 MB)
- vvDownload.exe (591.50 KB)
This info is about vShare Helper version 126.96.36.199
only. For more vShare Helper versions please click below:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall vShare Helper you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Additional values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\vShare Helper
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\vShare Helper
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\vShare Helper\vShare\vvClient.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\vShare Helper\vShare\vvClient.exe.FriendlyAppName
vShare Helper is an application by vShare.com Co.,LTD. Sometimes, computer users try to erase it. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase vShare Helper is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase vShare Helper from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find vShare Helper or simply click the Search feature and type in "vShare Helper". If it is installed on your PC the vShare Helper program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select vShare Helper in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding vShare Helper, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove vShare Helper.
8. After uninstalling vShare Helper, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong vShare Helper that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling vShare Helper with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove vShare Helper by vShare.com Co.,LTD from your PC, we are not saying that vShare Helper by vShare.com Co.,LTD is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove vShare Helper in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-05 14:43:49.813