vShare Helper is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall vShare Helper from your PCvShare.com Co.,LTD
. Check out here
for more info on vShare.com Co.,LTD. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\vShare Helper\vShare folder (same installation drive as Windows). vShare Helper's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\vShare Helper\vShare\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.45 MB (2573312 bytes) on disk and is called vvClient.exe.
vShare Helper is comprised of the following executables which occupy 3.25 MB (3411654
bytes) on disk:
- bsdtar.exe (73.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (159.69 KB)
- vvClient.exe (2.45 MB)
- vvDownload.exe (585.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of vShare Helper. For more vShare Helper versions please click below:
...click to view all...
vShare Helper is a program offered by the software company vShare.com Co.,LTD. Frequently, people decide to erase this application. This can be difficult because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to erase vShare Helper is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete vShare Helper from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find vShare Helper or simply click the Search feature and type in "vShare Helper". The vShare Helper app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click vShare Helper in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding vShare Helper, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall vShare Helper.
8. After removing vShare Helper, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of vShare Helper that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling vShare Helper with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall vShare Helper by vShare.com Co.,LTD from your computer, we are not saying that vShare Helper by vShare.com Co.,LTD is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall vShare Helper supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-06-02 21:19:37.763