vShare Helper is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall vShare Helper from your computervShare.com Co.,LTD
. Further information on vShare.com Co.,LTD can be seen here
. Usually the vShare Helper application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\vShare Helper\vShare folder, depending on the user's option during setup. vShare Helper's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\vShare Helper\vShare\uninstall.exe. vvClient.exe is the vShare Helper's main executable file and it takes circa 1.68 MB (1758720 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of vShare Helper. They take an average of 2.50 MB (2619471
bytes) on disk.
- bsdtar.exe (73.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (161.58 KB)
- vvClient.exe (1.68 MB)
- vvDownload.exe (605.50 KB)
This info is about vShare Helper version 188.8.131.52
only. You can find here a few links to other vShare Helper versions:
...click to view all...
Some files, folders and Windows registry data can be left behind when you are trying to remove vShare Helper from your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall vShare Helper from your computer:
The files below remain on your disk by vShare Helper's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\vShare Helper
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\vShare Helper
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\vShare Helper\skin\chsGui\bk\bg_btnsys.png
- C:\Program Files\vShare Helper\skin\chsGui\bk\bg_btntext.png
- C:\Program Files\vShare Helper\skin\chsGui\bk\bg_edit.png
- C:\Program Files\vShare Helper\skin\chsGui\bk\bg_ios9_msg.png
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\vShare Helper
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\vShare Helper
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\vShare Helper\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\vShare Helper\DisplayName
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\vShare Helper\UninstallString
vShare Helper is an application offered by vShare.com Co.,LTD. Sometimes, users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to remove vShare Helper is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase vShare Helper from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate vShare Helper or simply activate the Search field and type in "vShare Helper". If it is installed on your PC the vShare Helper program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click vShare Helper in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about vShare Helper, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove vShare Helper.
8. After uninstalling vShare Helper, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong vShare Helper which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing vShare Helper with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall vShare Helper by vShare.com Co.,LTD from your computer, we are not saying that vShare Helper by vShare.com Co.,LTD is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall vShare Helper in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-28 04:28:00.580