vShare Helper is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall vShare Helper from your computervShare.com Co.,LTD
. Open here
where you can find out more on vShare.com Co.,LTD. vShare Helper is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\vShare Helper\vShare folder, subject to the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for vShare Helper is C:\Program Files (x86)\vShare Helper\vShare\uninstall.exe. vShare Helper's main file takes about 2.40 MB (2513920 bytes) and is called vvClient.exe.
The following executables are installed along with vShare Helper. They occupy about 3.20 MB (3352262
bytes) on disk.
- bsdtar.exe (73.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (159.69 KB)
- vvClient.exe (2.40 MB)
- vvDownload.exe (585.50 KB)
This data is about vShare Helper version 188.8.131.52
alone. Click on the links below for other vShare Helper versions:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall vShare Helper you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Generally, the following files remain on disk:
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\User Pinned\TaskBar\vShare Helper.lnk
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\vShare Helper
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\vShare Helper
vShare Helper is a program released by vShare.com Co.,LTD. Some people want to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall vShare Helper is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove vShare Helper from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find vShare Helper or simply activate the Search feature and type in "vShare Helper". The vShare Helper program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select vShare Helper in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about vShare Helper, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove vShare Helper.
8. After removing vShare Helper, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of vShare Helper which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing vShare Helper using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall vShare Helper by vShare.com Co.,LTD from your PC, nor are we saying that vShare Helper by vShare.com Co.,LTD is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall vShare Helper in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-04-06 13:50:13.197