vShare Helper is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall vShare Helper from your systemvShare.com Co.,LTD
. More information on vShare.com Co.,LTD can be found here
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\vShare Helper\vShare folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\vShare Helper\vShare\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove vShare Helper. vShare Helper's primary file takes around 2.48 MB (2600448 bytes) and is called vvClient.exe.
The executable files below are part of vShare Helper. They occupy an average of 3.29 MB (3446928
bytes) on disk.
- bsdtar.exe (73.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (159.64 KB)
- vvClient.exe (2.48 MB)
- vvDownload.exe (593.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of vShare Helper. For other vShare Helper versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\vShare Helper
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\vShare Helper
vShare Helper is an application by vShare.com Co.,LTD. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove vShare Helper is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase vShare Helper from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate vShare Helper or simply activate the Search feature and type in "vShare Helper". If it exists on your system the vShare Helper program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click vShare Helper in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding vShare Helper, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall vShare Helper.
8. After removing vShare Helper, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of vShare Helper that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling vShare Helper with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall vShare Helper by vShare.com Co.,LTD from your computer, nor are we saying that vShare Helper by vShare.com Co.,LTD is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall vShare Helper supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-09-25 18:23:50.833