vShare Helper is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall vShare Helper from your systemvShare.com Co.,LTD
. You can find out more on vShare.com Co.,LTD or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\vShare Helper\vShare folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for vShare Helper is C:\Program Files (x86)\vShare Helper\vShare\uninstall.exe. vvClient.exe is the vShare Helper's primary executable file and it occupies around 2.43 MB (2547200 bytes) on disk.
vShare Helper is comprised of the following executables which take 3.23 MB (3385435
bytes) on disk:
- bsdtar.exe (73.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (159.59 KB)
- vvClient.exe (2.43 MB)
- vvDownload.exe (585.50 KB)
The current page applies to vShare Helper version 18.104.22.168
alone. Click on the links below for other vShare Helper versions:
...click to view all...
vShare Helper is an application marketed by vShare.com Co.,LTD. Sometimes, users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to remove vShare Helper is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove vShare Helper from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate vShare Helper or simply activate the Search field and type in "vShare Helper". The vShare Helper app will be found very quickly. After you select vShare Helper in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about vShare Helper, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall vShare Helper.
8. After uninstalling vShare Helper, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong vShare Helper that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling vShare Helper using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove vShare Helper by vShare.com Co.,LTD from your PC, nor are we saying that vShare Helper by vShare.com Co.,LTD is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove vShare Helper supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-04-25 18:05:57.047