You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove vShare Helper for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall vShare Helper from your computervShare.com Co.,LTD
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on vShare.com Co.,LTD. Usually the vShare Helper program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\vShare Helper\vShare folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing vShare Helper is C:\Program Files (x86)\vShare Helper\vShare\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. vShare Helper's main file takes about 2.17 MB (2275328 bytes) and its name is vvClient.exe.
vShare Helper contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.98 MB (3127200
bytes) on disk.
- bsdtar.exe (73.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (163.41 KB)
- vvClient.exe (2.17 MB)
- vvDownload.exe (595.00 KB)
The current web page applies to vShare Helper version 22.214.171.124
only. You can find below a few links to other vShare Helper releases:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling vShare Helper we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not uninstalled:
- HKEY_CURRENT_UserName\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\vShare Helper
- HKEY_CURRENT_UserName\Software\vShare Helper
vShare Helper is a program marketed by the software company vShare.com Co.,LTD. Some people try to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. The best EASY action to uninstall vShare Helper is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall vShare Helper from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find vShare Helper or simply click the Search field and type in "vShare Helper". If it exists on your system the vShare Helper application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click vShare Helper in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding vShare Helper, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove vShare Helper.
8. After removing vShare Helper, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong vShare Helper which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing vShare Helper with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove vShare Helper by vShare.com Co.,LTD from your computer, we are not saying that vShare Helper by vShare.com Co.,LTD is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove vShare Helper supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-28 06:21:35.133