This page is about vShare Helper for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall vShare Helper from your computervShare.com Co.,LTD
. You can read more on vShare.com Co.,LTD or check for application updates here
. vShare Helper is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VShare Helper\vShare directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. You can remove vShare Helper by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\VShare Helper\vShare\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 1.68 MB (1762816 bytes) on disk and is titled vvClient.exe.
vShare Helper contains of the executables below. They take 2.50 MB (2623567
bytes) on disk.
- bsdtar.exe (73.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (161.58 KB)
- vvClient.exe (1.68 MB)
- vvDownload.exe (605.50 KB)
The current web page applies to vShare Helper version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find below info on other versions of vShare Helper:
...click to view all...
vShare Helper is a program released by vShare.com Co.,LTD. Frequently, people choose to remove this application. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to remove vShare Helper is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete vShare Helper using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate vShare Helper or simply click the Search field and type in "vShare Helper". If it exists on your system the vShare Helper application will be found very quickly. After you click vShare Helper in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding vShare Helper, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall vShare Helper.
8. After removing vShare Helper, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong vShare Helper which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling vShare Helper with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall vShare Helper by vShare.com Co.,LTD from your computer, we are not saying that vShare Helper by vShare.com Co.,LTD is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall vShare Helper in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 09:06:30.433