You can find below detailed information on how to remove vShare Helper for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall vShare Helper from your computervShare.com Co.,LTD
. You can find out more on vShare.com Co.,LTD or check for application updates here
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\vShare Helper\vShare folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove vShare Helper by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\vShare Helper\vShare\uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. vvClient.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.69 MB (1769984 bytes) on disk.
vShare Helper contains of the executables below. They take 2.49 MB (2612815
bytes) on disk.
- bsdtar.exe (73.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (161.58 KB)
- vvClient.exe (1.69 MB)
- vvDownload.exe (588.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of vShare Helper. For other vShare Helper versions please click below:
...click to view all...
vShare Helper is a program marketed by the software company vShare.com Co.,LTD. Some computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove vShare Helper is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete vShare Helper from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find vShare Helper or simply click the Search field and type in "vShare Helper". If it exists on your system the vShare Helper application will be found very quickly. When you click vShare Helper in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding vShare Helper, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall vShare Helper.
8. After removing vShare Helper, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of vShare Helper that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling vShare Helper using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall vShare Helper by vShare.com Co.,LTD from your PC, we are not saying that vShare Helper by vShare.com Co.,LTD is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall vShare Helper supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-30 05:21:15.677