You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall vShare Helper for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall vShare Helper from your PCvShare.com Co.,LTD
. Additional info about vShare.com Co.,LTD can be found here
. vShare Helper is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\vShare Helper\vShare directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. You can uninstall vShare Helper by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\vShare Helper\vShare\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 2.39 MB (2507776 bytes) on disk and is labeled vvClient.exe.
vShare Helper installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.20 MB (3355907
bytes) on disk.
- bsdtar.exe (73.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (159.75 KB)
- vvClient.exe (2.39 MB)
- vvDownload.exe (595.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of vShare Helper. For more vShare Helper versions please click below:
...click to view all...
vShare Helper is an application offered by vShare.com Co.,LTD. Frequently, people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to uninstall vShare Helper is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall vShare Helper from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find vShare Helper or simply activate the Search field and type in "vShare Helper". If it is installed on your PC the vShare Helper application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click vShare Helper in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding vShare Helper, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove vShare Helper.
8. After uninstalling vShare Helper, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of vShare Helper which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling vShare Helper with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove vShare Helper by vShare.com Co.,LTD from your PC, nor are we saying that vShare Helper by vShare.com Co.,LTD is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove vShare Helper in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-04-01 05:25:10.457