You can find on this page details on how to remove vShare Helper for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall vShare Helper from your PCvShare.com Co.,LTD
. You can find out more on vShare.com Co.,LTD or check for application updates here
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\vShare Helper\vShare folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing vShare Helper is C:\Program Files (x86)\vShare Helper\vShare\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.28 MB (2389504 bytes) on disk and is called vvClient.exe.
The following executable files are contained in vShare Helper. They take 3.09 MB (3241376
bytes) on disk.
- bsdtar.exe (73.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (163.41 KB)
- vvClient.exe (2.28 MB)
- vvDownload.exe (595.00 KB)
This web page is about vShare Helper version 22.214.171.124
only. For more vShare Helper versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall vShare Helper.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\vShare Helper
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\vShare Helper
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\vShare Helper\vShare\vvClient.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\vShare Helper\vShare\vvClient.exe.FriendlyAppName
vShare Helper is an application released by the software company vShare.com Co.,LTD. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall vShare Helper is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase vShare Helper from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate vShare Helper or simply activate the Search field and type in "vShare Helper". If it exists on your system the vShare Helper program will be found very quickly. When you click vShare Helper in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding vShare Helper, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove vShare Helper.
8. After removing vShare Helper, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of vShare Helper that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing vShare Helper using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove vShare Helper by vShare.com Co.,LTD from your PC, nor are we saying that vShare Helper by vShare.com Co.,LTD is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove vShare Helper supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-02-22 11:20:25.160