This page is about vShare Helper for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall vShare Helper from your PCvShare.com Co.,LTD
. Go over here
for more details on vShare.com Co.,LTD. vShare Helper is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\vShare Helper\vShare directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling vShare Helper is C:\Program Files (x86)\vShare Helper\vShare\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. vvClient.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 2.22 MB (2322944 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of vShare Helper. They take about 3.03 MB (3174834
bytes) on disk.
- bsdtar.exe (73.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (163.42 KB)
- vvClient.exe (2.22 MB)
- vvDownload.exe (595.00 KB)
The current page applies to vShare Helper version 18.104.22.168
only. Click on the links below for other vShare Helper versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall vShare Helper.Registry keys:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\vShare Helper
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\vShare Helper
vShare Helper is an application by the software company vShare.com Co.,LTD. Frequently, people want to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to remove vShare Helper is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove vShare Helper using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate vShare Helper or simply activate the Search field and type in "vShare Helper". If it is installed on your PC the vShare Helper program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click vShare Helper in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about vShare Helper, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove vShare Helper.
8. After uninstalling vShare Helper, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of vShare Helper which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing vShare Helper with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove vShare Helper by vShare.com Co.,LTD from your computer, we are not saying that vShare Helper by vShare.com Co.,LTD is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove vShare Helper in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-01-12 21:47:36.653