This web page is about Steel Cut for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Steel Cut from your computerSteel Cut
. You can find out more on Steel Cut or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://mysteelcut.com/support
if you want to read more on Steel Cut on Steel Cut's web page. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steel Cut folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Steel Cut\SteelCutUn.exe DL_ is the full command line if you want to uninstall Steel Cut. 7za.exe is the Steel Cut's primary executable file and it takes about 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Steel Cut. They take 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2015.09.05.100302
of Steel Cut. You can find below info on other versions of Steel Cut:
...click to view all...
Steel Cut is an application released by the software company Steel Cut. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Steel Cut is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Steel Cut from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Steel Cut or simply activate the Search field and type in "Steel Cut". If it is installed on your PC the Steel Cut app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Steel Cut in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Steel Cut, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Steel Cut:
- The web site of the application is: http://mysteelcut.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steel Cut\SteelCutUn.exe DL_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Steel Cut.
8. After uninstalling Steel Cut, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Steel Cut which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Steel Cut using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Steel Cut by Steel Cut from your PC, nor are we saying that Steel Cut by Steel Cut is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Steel Cut in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-02 18:32:43.573