Steel Cut is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Steel Cut from your PCSteel Cut
. More information about Steel Cut can be found here
. You can read more about related to Steel Cut at http://mysteelcut.com/support
. Steel Cut is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steel Cut folder, subject to the user's choice. Steel Cut's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steel Cut\SteelCutuninstall.exe. Steel Cut's main file takes around 105.42 KB (107952 bytes) and is called SteelCut.BrowserAdapter.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Steel Cut. They occupy 2.67 MB (2794488
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SteelCutUninstall.exe (242.96 KB)
- utilSteelCut.exe (638.42 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SteelCut.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.42 KB)
- SteelCut.BrowserAdapter64.exe (122.92 KB)
- SteelCut.expext.exe (112.42 KB)
- SteelCut.PurBrowse64.exe (344.92 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2016.01.13.001352
of Steel Cut. Click on the links below for other Steel Cut versions:
...click to view all...
Steel Cut is a program marketed by the software company Steel Cut. Frequently, computer users want to remove this program. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Steel Cut is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Steel Cut with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Steel Cut or simply activate the Search field and type in "Steel Cut". The Steel Cut app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Steel Cut in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Steel Cut, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Steel Cut:
- The web site of the program is: http://mysteelcut.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steel Cut\SteelCutuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Steel Cut.
8. After removing Steel Cut, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Steel Cut which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Steel Cut using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Steel Cut by Steel Cut from your computer, nor are we saying that Steel Cut by Steel Cut is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Steel Cut in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-01-13 06:44:16.017