This web page is about Steel Cut for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Steel Cut from your PCSteel Cut
. More information about Steel Cut can be read here
. Please follow http://mysteelcut.com/support
if you want to read more on Steel Cut on Steel Cut's website. Usually the Steel Cut application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steel Cut folder, depending on the user's option during install. Steel Cut's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steel Cut\SteelCutuninstall.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 402.23 KB (411888 bytes) on disk and is called utilSteelCut.exe.
Steel Cut contains of the executables below. They occupy 655.82 KB (671560
bytes) on disk.
- SteelCutUninstall.exe (253.59 KB)
- utilSteelCut.exe (402.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.03.22.104826
of Steel Cut. For more Steel Cut versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Steel Cut we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories left on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Steel Cut's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steel Cut
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Steel Cut
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steel Cut\0
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steel Cut\bin\utilSteelCut.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steel Cut\bin\utilSteelCut.InstallState
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steel Cut\SteelCut.ico
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Steel Cut
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steel Cut
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Steel Cut
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steel Cut\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steel Cut\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steel Cut\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steel Cut\Publisher
Steel Cut is a program marketed by the software company Steel Cut. Frequently, users try to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Steel Cut is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Steel Cut from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Steel Cut or simply click the Search field and type in "Steel Cut". The Steel Cut application will be found very quickly. After you select Steel Cut in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Steel Cut, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Steel Cut:
- The software company is: http://mysteelcut.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steel Cut\SteelCutuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Steel Cut.
8. After uninstalling Steel Cut, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Steel Cut that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Steel Cut with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Steel Cut by Steel Cut from your PC, nor are we saying that Steel Cut by Steel Cut is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Steel Cut in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-22 14:30:32.973