Steel Cut is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Steel Cut from your computerSteel Cut
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Steel Cut. You can get more details on Steel Cut at http://mysteelcut.com/support
. Steel Cut is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Steel Cut directory, regulated by the user's choice. Steel Cut's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Steel Cut\SteelCutuninstall.exe. utilSteelCut.exe is the Steel Cut's main executable file and it occupies approximately 642.23 KB (657648 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside Steel Cut. They take about 1.38 MB (1442824
bytes) on disk.
- SteelCutUninstall.exe (243.27 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- utilSteelCut.exe (642.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.11.07.040227
of Steel Cut. Click on the links below for other Steel Cut versions:
...click to view all...
Steel Cut is a program by the software company Steel Cut. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Steel Cut is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Steel Cut from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Steel Cut or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Steel Cut". If it exists on your system the Steel Cut app will be found very quickly. When you click Steel Cut in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Steel Cut, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Steel Cut:
- The web site of the application is: http://mysteelcut.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Steel Cut\SteelCutuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Steel Cut.
8. After uninstalling Steel Cut, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Steel Cut that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Steel Cut with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Steel Cut by Steel Cut from your PC, we are not saying that Steel Cut by Steel Cut is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Steel Cut supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-07 16:01:30.583