Steel Cut is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Steel Cut from your systemSteel Cut
. Open here
for more information on Steel Cut. Please follow http://mysteelcut.com/support
if you want to read more on Steel Cut on Steel Cut's website. Steel Cut is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Steel Cut folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Steel Cut is C:\Program Files\Steel Cut\SteelCutuninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled SteelCut.BrowserAdapter.exe and it has a size of 106.23 KB (108784 bytes).
Steel Cut installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.28 MB (2389104
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SteelCutUninstall.exe (242.20 KB)
- utilSteelCut.exe (454.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (550.50 KB)
- SteelCut.BrowserAdapter.exe (106.23 KB)
- SteelCut.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.73 KB)
- SteelCut.expext.exe (112.23 KB)
- SteelCut.PurBrowse.exe (289.73 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.07.03.062919
of Steel Cut. Click on the links below for other Steel Cut versions:
...click to view all...
Steel Cut is a program released by the software company Steel Cut. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall it. This can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Steel Cut is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Steel Cut using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Steel Cut or simply activate the Search field and type in "Steel Cut". If it is installed on your PC the Steel Cut application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Steel Cut in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Steel Cut, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Steel Cut:
- The web site of the application is: http://mysteelcut.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Steel Cut\SteelCutuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Steel Cut.
8. After uninstalling Steel Cut, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Steel Cut which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Steel Cut using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Steel Cut by Steel Cut from your computer, nor are we saying that Steel Cut by Steel Cut is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Steel Cut supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-03 07:33:17.930