This page contains detailed information on how to remove Steel Cut for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Steel Cut from your PCSteel Cut
. Additional info about Steel Cut can be found here
. More info about the program Steel Cut can be found at http://mysteelcut.com/support
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steel Cut folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steel Cut\SteelCutUn.exe DL_ is the full command line if you want to remove Steel Cut. The application's main executable file is named SteelCut.BrowserAdapter.exe and it has a size of 105.42 KB (107952 bytes).
Steel Cut contains of the executables below. They take 3.36 MB (3520992
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SteelCutUn.exe (712.42 KB)
- SteelCutUninstall.exe (243.02 KB)
- updateSteelCut.exe (633.42 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SteelCut.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.42 KB)
- SteelCut.BrowserAdapter64.exe (122.92 KB)
- SteelCut.expext.exe (112.42 KB)
- SteelCut.PurBrowse64.exe (344.92 KB)
- utilSteelCut.exe (640.42 KB)
This web page is about Steel Cut version 2016.01.27.031423
alone. Click on the links below for other Steel Cut versions:
...click to view all...
Steel Cut is a program released by Steel Cut. Some users try to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Steel Cut is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Steel Cut using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Steel Cut or simply click the Search field and type in "Steel Cut". If it exists on your system the Steel Cut app will be found automatically. When you click Steel Cut in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Steel Cut, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Steel Cut:
- The software company is: http://mysteelcut.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steel Cut\SteelCutUn.exe DL_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Steel Cut.
8. After uninstalling Steel Cut, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Steel Cut which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Steel Cut with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Steel Cut by Steel Cut from your computer, we are not saying that Steel Cut by Steel Cut is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Steel Cut supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-01-29 00:46:25.063